Soya Flour 100% Natural
Soy flour, derived from ground soybeans, boosts protein, brings moisture to baked goods, and provides the basis for some soy milks and textured vegetable protein. This versatile ingredient improves taste and texture of many common foods and often reduces the fat absorbed in fried foods. The taste of soy flour varies from a “beany” flavor to a sweet and mild flavor, depending on how it is processed.
- It is a rich source of proteins, as well as iron, b vitamins and calcium, and it adds a pleasant texture and flavour to a variety of products
- Soy flour is available in a full-fat form with all its natural oils, or in a "defatted" Form, from which all the oils are removed during processing
- This versatile ingredient improves taste and texture of many common foods, often reduces the fat absorbed in fried foods
- Make a batch of homemade pizza dough and replace one-fourth of the flour with soy flour or make soy nut butter or peanut butter cookies and replace 1/3 of the all-purpose flour with soy flour
- Full-fat and low-fat soy flours work best in sweet, rich, baked goods like cookies, soft yeast breads and quick breads