Dry Gokhru Chota Powder Premium Quality 400 GM
- Chota Gokhru uses - 1) Obstruction in passage of urine: It can be taken as tea. A combination of gokhru (chota), kharaiti, kathaili and sonth powders are added to equal quantity of water and milk which is to be boiled till the water evaporates and only milk is left. Filter it and add jaggery to it. This will ensure smooth and swift flow of urine.
- 2) Renal stone: It’s given with honey in kidney stones.
- 3) Burning sensation in urine: It can be mixed with mishri powder and taken with water. The cooling effect of this combination will bring down the burning sensation.
- We provide Authentic Herbs, prepared according to the GMP guidelines. Exceptional consideration is taken to utilize the new and pure ingredients, the herbs are appropriately scrubbed and handled according to the customary techniques to hold its regular smell, shading, taste and viability and keeping up the quality.
- There are no alternatives in present day medication for the Fresh and Pure Natural Organic Herbs.