Dry Coconut 100% Premium Quality
Coconuts are the fruit of the Cocos nucifera or coconut palm. The kernel within the fibrous green husk holds the edible meat and refreshing milk of the coconut. Dry coconut is known as “Copra” in India and is made by removing the husk of the mature coconut and cracking open the kernel, exposing the meat and liquid within. The meat is then dried using either of two methods: dried out in the air and sun or hot air drying. In India, this is done using a heated tunnel; in the Philippines, a kiln-heated process is used.
- Dry coconut is higher in saturated fat than dairy. It has no cholesterol and is very low in sodium. Dry coconut is high in manganese which researchers say is beneficial for healthy skin and bones and helps maintain good blood sugar levels.
- Useful in making various food products, medical purpose, unique aroma to various dishes and high in flavonoids.
- Indian Delicacies- Enhancing Indian Food Experience
- User friendly packaging, easy to store and use
- Store in a cool and dry place