Buckwheat Kernels Premium Quality 750 GM
Buckwheat Kernels made from Raw Natural Buckwheat after Hulling Process. Buckwheat kernels have a triangular shape and have a light green to tan colour and a fresh nutty flavour. Buckwheat is also a great source for minerals, vitamin B, potassium, phosphorus, dietary fibre and vitamin P, which also contains flavonoid rutin. Rutin reduces cholesterol and keeps the capillaries and arteries strong a flexible.
The reason the incredibly high protein content is that buckwheat contains all of the eight essential amino which the body cannot produce. As well as having these amino, buckwheat is a complex carbohydrate which means the body can meet its fuel needs without burning protein. This allows the protein to be used in the most efficient way possible.
- Buckwheat Groats are the hulled seeds of the buckwheat plant. These soft white seeds have a mild flavor, but when toasted or roasted, they have a delightfully intense flavor.
- Buckwheat Groats can be steam-cooked like rice for salads, Porridge and Cereals for Breakfast. Buckwheat provides complete protein, including all the essential amino acids.
- After the hull is removed. Hulled buckwheat is called Buckwheat Groats which comes in light brown or pale green color, the hulls itself can be used as stuffing in making buckwheat pillows.
- Substitute for Rice and Wheat. Grind and use it as a flour (Buckwheat atta). Natural Buckwheat with a shelf life of 1 year.
- The human body can digest 74 percent of its protein content which includes 8 essential amino acids, vitamin e and nearly the entire spectrum of b complex