Nettle Leaves Herbal Infusion Premium Quality 50 GM
Nettle Leaves is perhaps best known for its high mineral content. The leaves are packed with more minerals, especially magnesium and calcium, than a number of other medicinal herbs. Dried nettle leaf has more magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, boron, and strontium than dried chamomile, peppermint, sage, linden and lemon balm.
- Nettle tea is used to gargle helps in reducing mouth and throat infections.
- It is known to kill intestinal worms and parasites.
- Nettle leaf also improves immunity.
- Nettle leaf is a good source of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
- Its also helps to get a healthy skin.