Hulled Sesame Seed Premium Quality 500 GM
Best source of copper, Resource of manganese, It is also rich in magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, molybdenum, as well selenium, Our company is engaged with manufacturing of Sesame Seeds from past couple of years and is regarded as the pioneers in the field of Sesame Industry in India. Owing to our top quality, we have been maintaining our niche as the undisputed leaders of the industry.
- Excellent source of minerals, especially manganese and copper.
- A 3-tablespoon (30-gram) serving of sesame seeds supplies 12% of the RDI for fiber, which is vital for your digestive health.
- Sesame seeds — particularly hulled ones — are a good source of protein, which is a necessary building block for your body.
- Sesame seeds may help reduce heart disease risk factors, including elevated triglyceride and “bad” LDL cholesterol levels.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.