Dry Mango 100% Premium Quality
Dry mango powder is also known as an amchur powder in India, is a wonderfully aromatic spice that can be used to perk up a variety of dishes. Pale in color and with a tart yet fruity flavor, amchur (also spelled as amchoor) is an easy way to add a touch of acidity to dishes when you donâ€t have a lemon on hand. HOW IT IS MADE- Amchur is made from green mangos that are thinly sliced and left to dry in the hot sun. Then they are ground into a powder and used as a spice or tonic to aid in digestion.
- Amchoor or aamchur or amchur, also referred to as mango powder, is a fruity spice powder made from dried unripe green mangoes and is used as a citrusy seasoning. It is produced in India, and is used to flavor foods and add the nutritional benefits of mangoes when the fresh fruit is out of season.
- Amchur powder is usually used when the mangoes are out of season, to add flavor and nutritional benefits of mangoes to the foods and drinks. It is soury yet sweet to taste.
- Enhancing the taste of your meal, this mango powder is absolutely safe for you. An ideal pick for making delicious food, this powder will blend with almost any recipe.
- Dry mango powder will not only spice up your food but will also add aroma and delicious flavor to your every dishes.
- Dried mango powder is a souring agent so it can be used to flavor braises, stews, soups and vegetable dishes.