Amaranth Flour 100% Premium Quality
Amaranth flour is a gluten-free, protein-rich flour widely used by the Aztec and Inca civilizations of the pre-Columbian Americas. It is produced by grinding seeds from the amaranth plant into a fine powder. Although technically not a grain, amaranth yields a buff-colored, grain-like flour that is variously described as nutty, earthy and grassy. Amaranth flour’s protein gets high marks for quality because of its rich content of the amino acids lysine and methionine.
- Amaranth flour is a single-ingredient, whole grain, organic flour that is great for gluten free cooking.
- You can use amaranth flour to make gluten-free cakes, waffles and pancakes, bread, crackers and more.
- Amaranth is also rich in many vitamins and minerals.
- In india this grain is used for making chappatis and also when fasting.
- It is loaded with quality protein rich in lysine and methionine. It’s packed with minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium